Call Us: 781-834-1118Select Page
South Shore Landscape Construction ServicesAt Ground Effects Landscaping, we are master craftsmen: creating living, breathing landscape creations that fulfill your every dream. Our specialty is adding new landscape elements without disrupting your natural setting, and we rely on our highly experienced staff and onsite management to deliver quality results. To ensure the best results, you might also wat to read this new post explaining the new features in construction project management software. Unlike many of our competitors, Ground Effects does not have an onsite nursery. While some might see this as a disadvantage, it is a distinct benefit that allows us to reduce company overhead and pass along the savings to you. Most importantly, it gives us the flexibility to tap hundreds of plant varieties available from our local wholesale partners. We do not select plants based upon our inventory, but instead choose materials that are ideal for achieving optimal results in your personal setting, while we also work with great professionals like constructors and plumbers townsville that help a lot in any construction area. You can click here now if you wish to learn more about plumbing and to opt with your issues and concerns about it.
In addition to this flexibility, we offer clients a number of other landscape construction benefits, to include:
- Green Thumb Guarantee: We are so confident in our installation techniques and plant material quality that we back every project with a one-year guarantee for all newly installed plantings for renovating a property.
- Partnership Power Program: We have nurtured long-standing partnerships with the region’s leading vendors and niche subcontractors, so your project is always in expert hands.
- High-quality equipment: Our installation equipment, from mowers to bobcats, is top quality and is subjected to rigorous maintenance to ensure optimal performance and quality project results using the best cnc router tools.
South Shore landscape construction services include:
- Plantings & living screens
- Patios, walkways & sitting areas
- Play courts (basketball, tennis, etc.)
- Drainage solutions
- Retaining walls
- Outdoor kitchens
- Outdoor living spaces
- Fire pits (gas & wood)
- Site-specific grading & excavating
- Large tree installation
- Paver driveways (traditional & permeable)
- Phased installation (completing work over a number of years)